Eliminate Age Spots, Warts, Moles, Skin Tags, Or Blackheads, In Natural Way
Skin problems are something that a lot of people suffer form on different ages. A lot of treatments have been on place, but they are not always very effective.
More than 3000 skin diseases are known in the world, but most popular are skin tags, blackheads, age spots, warts, and moles. All changes that you notice on your skin could be a sign of some health problem, and medicals can cause problems.
Here are some natural recipes, that can be made at home. They protect the skin and eliminate harmful skin issues.
Moles can appear on any skin, but when they change size and color, that can be a sign of cancer. Here are some remedies made at home.
- You can use garlic, or extract of garlic, they are effective. Clear your skin with petroleum jelly or masking tape, and apply the garlic on the mole. Do this until you see improvements.
- Apple cider vinegar:
- Apply it on a cotton ball, and put directly on the mole. Leave it for 8 hours, and repeat until your mole falls down.
- Baking soda with Castor oil
- Mix them until you get a paste, and put on the mole. Leave it overnight. Repeat until you notice improvements.
Warts are appearing as a result of HPV, and people treat them with salicylic acid.
Here are some beneficial remedies.
- Rub your wart with the peel of a banana, at night, and repeat this until it is completely eliminated.
- It should be pure and raw. Rub it directly on the wart.
- Use juiced garlic or raw garlic. Rub it on the wart every night and around the wart. Do this 2 times in a day.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- With a cotton ball, put it on the wart every night, and leave it overnight.
Eliminating Skin Tags
The skin tags appear around the neck, eyelids, underarms, or upper chest. The reason for their appearing is skin rubbing. Many people try to eliminate them with freezing, or cutting off. Here are some natural and 100% helpful solutions.
- Apple Cider Vinegar
- with a cotton ball, place ACV on the affected place, and leave it overnight.
- Oil of Tea Tree
- put some drops of this oil on a cotton ball, and press on the affected area. Do this 3 times in a day, all month.
- Castor oil with Baking Soda
- mix those ingredients, and apply on the affected area. Repeat it for 3 times in a day. You can keep your mixture in the fridge, for 48 hours.
Eliminating Dark Spots
Dark spots are appearing as result of of aging, and many doctors think that it is connected with the sun exposure or aging of the liver. Here are some natural remedies for treating them.
- Soak a cotton ball into the lemon or squeezed lemon, and rub it on the dark spots. Repeat it 2 times in a day.
- Aloe Vera
- Use it raw, and place it on the dark spots for 30 minutes.
- Use blended or juiced onion and apply it on the dark spots. Leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse.
- Mix it with vinegar, and apply on the dark spots.
- Serums of vitamin C
- Just apply them on the dark spots. You can use them for skin tissues too.
Cleaning Clogged Pores
When we have contact with dirt, pores get clogged. The skin has problems with breathing. Try these remedies and clean your pores.
- Sugar scrub
- Mix sugar and lemon, form a paste, and rub your skin with the mixture, using a cotton ball. When you are done, rinse your skin with warm water.
- This is the very effective solution. Place your face over the boiling water, and cover your head with a towel. Leave it for 15 minutes, then rinse your face with lukewarm water. If you want, you can add vinegar.